An Expert Painter You Can Trust for High End Results
At Sweet Painting Inc., you can rest assured that you are getting the best in quality service from industry experts who genuinely care. We care about both our clients, as well as the trade we have trained in. We are master level painters in Charlevoix, MI, so this is not just a side job we have in addition to seasonal work like snow removal.
Since 1996, we have been in business, establishing ourselves as the local leading painting company and log home refinishing service provider. We work with both residential and commercial clients, for both interior and exterior work. The bottom line is that we offer the quality workmanship and superior final results that you want for your home or business.
Having your home painted is about curb appeal on the outside and creating a sense of serene ambiance on the inside. When it comes to your business, it is about making a good first impression on our clients and potential customers. For the interior, it is about creating a mood that motivates employees and shows clients that you mean business.
Whatever the case may be, what matters is that you are able to get the best possible results, which is why savvy locals choose to work with us.
- Our team is dedicated to professionalism. We have taken on all type of painting jobs; from high end custom homes to car dealerships to colleges and hospitals.
- We take the time required to get the job done right. That means not rushing through a project to get to the next one. Quality over quantity.
- Your job is our number one priority, while we are working on it. That means that we will not put your task on hold in order to pick up a project that may be bigger or more lucrative.
- Our work is not finished until you are completely satisfied, not that it's ever happened. Our customers love the work we do which is how we have earned the impeccable reputation that we have.
Too many homeowners think that house painting is the type of task that they can take care of on their own. For one thing, exterior painting is most certainly not a DIY project. Aside from being tedious it can also be dangerous. This is a project most certainly better left for experts with training, experience and the right equipment for safety.
When it comes to the interior, it is about being able to properly prep the walls. Your walls should be in good as new condition before the painting process starts. And for both the inside and outside, it boils down to wanting to make certain that you get the overall finished look you had hoped for.
Log Home Refinishing
Log home refinishing is the process of striping and staining in order to restore the wood. This obviously helps revitalize the overall look of the home, but there is much more to it than that. This is an important process to help safeguard the condition of the wood, as well.
As a log home owner, you want to be able to protect your investment. Refinishing helps you to accomplish this by restoring the wood to as close to new as possible. Additionally, once refinished, your wood surfaces will be ready to take on years of more wear and tear, as well as weather any storm.
This technique is pivotal in assisting your wood to be able to withstand the elements. This includes factors like moisture and insects that can damage and destroy wood. Protect your wood and you protect your investment – your log home.
However, we go above and beyond, offering the best in quality craftsmanship, plus customer care. You get all of this for a more than reasonable rate, too. There is no reason to have to select between either quality workmanship or affordable pricing since, by partnering with us, you can have the best of both worlds.
Interior & Exterior Painting
There are countless reasons why you should hire a professional for your exterior and interior painting work, and only one real reason why you wouldn't – money. Yet the irony is, if you really take the time to do the math, you will quickly come to learn you are not going to save as much money as you probably thought.
Keep in mind, you have to invest a great deal of money into buying all the equipment needed for this type of task. Equipment that will not get used again anytime soon and will live in your garage taking up valuable storage real estate. A professional already has all the necessary industry tools at hand.
Of course, you also have to take the time the job requires into consideration. Too often, homeowners end up dragging this project out for weeks, or longer. In the meantime, the house is in a constant state of disarray, when a professional could finish this up in a fraction of the time.
Above all else, you have to keep in mind that the quality of the finished product is what matters most. This is what you will have to live with, and should be able to love, for years to come. Make this possible by making it a point to only work with a respected industry professional – Sweet Painting.
Refinishing Decks & Docks
A deck or a dock, either one or both make excellent additions as exterior wood features for your home and property. Yet, as with any wood fixture exposed to the elements, it requires care and maintenance. Left alone, the wood will succumb to decay, rot and, eventually, deterioration.
Part of the preventative care that you should be addressing is the need for deck or dock refinishing work. This is a vital step in the process of maintaining these wood constructed objects. Fail to do so and you will be forced to take care of major repairs or replacement, long before it should be time.
Refinishing prevents problems from arising or can be used in the restoration process, once the damage has begun. Either way, it is absolutely vital in the role of keeping your wood surfaces protected from exterior factors, namely moisture. It is a much more cost-effective approach to stay on schedule with refinishing than to shell out money for major repairs or emergency replacement.
Your deck is the perfect place for you and your family to spend time making summer memories, but not if you have to worry about splinters due to a lack of finish. Your dock is a vital element of your system for walking out over the water or gaining access to your boat. In other words, both are important features that come in contact with the weather conditions and need some form of protection.
Cedar Roof Cleaning
Let's face the facts that one of the most notable traits of cedar roofing is the striking appearance. Few roofing materials match the visual aesthetics of this style of wood roofing. This type of roofing material is often warrantied for up to 25 years but has a projected lifespan of around 50 years, with care and service.
This lifespan can often be prolonged by replacing individual faulty shakes, plus this material is recyclable as mulch at the end of the life cycle. Cedar roofs are also desirable because they are naturally weather resistant. In other words, there are plenty of good reasons to opt for cedar roofing, as long as you also intend to take good care of it.
Protecting your roofing made from cedar is also vital because this type of roofing material is energy-efficient. That means you can expect lower monthly operational costs and a more environmentally responsible household. However, your cedar roofing is susceptible to problems if not properly maintained.
One essential way to care for your roof is with cedar roof cleaning. Our seasoned pros are skilled experts in this field and are ready to help take good care of your cleaning needs. Make certain that you schedule your regular roof cleaning, in order to safeguard the most important aspect of your commercial or residential structure – the rooftop.
Why Choose Us?
Sweet Painting is the only name that you need to know for a wide variety of important services, for both home and business owners. Widely regarded for our painting services, we are also specialists for work such as cedar roof cleaning and log home refinishing. The name we have built for ourselves over the past 10 plus years is due to our ability to not just meet your expectations, but exceed them.
The satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority; the job isn't finished until you are happy with every last detail. We deliver what we promise and make it a point to get to know more about what you want and what you hope to achieve. Right down to making your project work for the budget that you have.
We demonstrate a level of professionalism and respect that seems to be lacking in today's service industry. You will quickly notice things like our attention to detail and commitment to caring for the customer, even leaving the space cleaner than we found it. We take great pride in the work that we do and take this line of work seriously.
Quality should always matter, when it comes to the work invested into your home or business. You can feel confident knowing that we care as much about the work we provide for you, an approach that has always earned superior workmanship and results. Get in touch with us today to find out more about what we can offer you and what makes us the right team for the job. We offer the following quality wood restoration and painting services for both residential and commercial clients:
- Log Home Refinishing - Having a beautiful log home is one thing, making it a point to take care of it is is quite another. Log home refinishing is one of the few required steps necessary to keep your log home in tiptop shape. It is is vital that you partner with an industry expert who has the training and expertise to get the job done, with skill and precision. Whether your log home is where you and your family reside, or more of a commercial investment, either way, it requires maintenance and care. Make it a point to work with our pros to get this service need addressed, on an appropriate schedule. This will make it that much easier to stay on course and keep your log home in immaculate condition.
- Interior & Exterior Painting - When it comes to improving the look of your home or business, painting is one of the easiest ways to accomplish this. We address painting service needs for both the interior and the exterior, with the same phenomenal results. Not only does this enhance the look it helps to create the right atmosphere. When it comes to the outside of your residential or commercial structure, this helps make a first impression, as well as protects the outside of the building from the elements. For the inside, it is about setting the right mood. Either way, it is about working with the right team of experts to get the finest in finished results.
- Dock & Deck Refinishing - Both decks and docks require professional care because they are made out of wood. Prolonged exposure to the elements means that these exterior features are bound to show signs of wear and tear. Getting proper care means expert refinishing, which we can provide. These added fixtures on your property are also part of your residential or commercial property investment. Make it a point to take good care of them, in order to achieve optimal longevity and peak performance. Quality, professional care can go a long way, in helping you to protect your exterior wood features, as well as prolong the lifespan.
Our Painters Offer Quality Services Including:
- Cedar Roof Cleaning
- and more!
- Tips About Choosing Colors For Interior Painting - The colors that you choose for interior painting will have a huge effect on the overall atmosphere that your interior design creates. You'll want to keep the entire theme and decor of your Charlevoix home in mind so that you maintain a certain type of unity throughout the house … Read More
- The Importance of Log Home Refinishing & Maintenance - Log homes are often subjected to more extreme climate conditions, which also means more severe wear and tear. While this style of home may not require more maintenance than a traditional house, it does need ongoing care. Get more information about what you need to know when it comes to caring for your home, including the importance of proper log home refinishing and maintenance … Read More